BFL provides value to our clients through early contractor involvement services and complete self-perform capabilities, which reduces risk and provides certainty throughout execution.
Our support starts early in the design phase as we assist in developing specialized modular solutions and off-site fabrication assembly strategies that will achieve the unique requirements for each project. This approach provides our clients with cost certainly, quality, and schedule control and reduces project risks by transferring work off-site to our controlled fabrication facility.
Our facility is located on the high-load corridor and has over 10 acres of dedicated module assembly and material staging space.
Our module experience includes the following:
- Electrical buildings
- Pump skids
- Metering skids
- Equipment / process skid packages
- Pipe racks
- Stair towers
- Generator buildings
- Complex mechanical buildings
- Facility personnel skids
- Specialty building packages
BFL provides electrical services that support the complete life cycle of electrical systems including design support, procurement, integration, installation, and commissioning. Our team offers early input into system design to maximize off-site assembly and promote the use of industry best practices early in the process. This expertise provides us with the ability to optimize design documents and improve cost certainty, quality, and schedule control for our client’s projects. Our electrical proficiency, combined with our complete fabrication solutions and storage capabilities, make us an ideal partner for any of your electrical assembly needs.
Our electrical assembly services include the following:
- Temporary power solutions
- Power distribution
- Process equipment general arrangement
- Control panels automation
- HVAC support & integration
- Instrumentation installation
- OEM equipment integration (original equipment manufacturer)
- Heat tracing, and other off-site services
BFL is a total solution provider for all your piping needs. Our facility has multiple fabrication bays that are equipped with welding stations, overhead cranes and CNC equipment. Our fabrication shop is supported by onsite NDT, hydrotest stations, and have over 10 acres of material storage and laydown. In addition to this infrastructure, our team’s experience with industry innovation has lead us to production welding utilizing collaborative robotic welding and modern processing equipment, all in which provides fewer restrictions and improved quality and increased production. Further to this our extensive database of welding procedures can accommodate any project, big or small. This provides our clients with a one-stop shop for all their fabrication needs.
Our piping fabrication services include the following:
- Equipment assembly and modularization
- Victaulic mechanical pipe joining
- Mechanical assembly (valve assembles, launchers or receivers)
- Pneumatic testing
- Non-destructive testing
- Automated production welding
- DATA Center Piping Systems
- Process Piping
- Power Piping
- Stainless Steel & Specialty piping
- Carbon Steel piping
- Interconnect piping
BFL fabricates structural and miscellaneous steel. We have in-house connection designers, detailers, and a shop that is equipped with CNC plate cutting and proccing equipment. We fabricate components of all shapes and sizes, including miscellaneous embedded steel, handrails, stick built structural steel, over dimensional frames and skids, and anything in between. By self-performing complete fabrication and module services, we can coordinate all off-site fabrication works through a single point of contact, providing synergies for our manufacturing process and our clients.
Our steel fabrication services include the following:
- Connection design and TEKLA drafting
- Fabrication and coating of structural steel
- Fabrication and coating of miscellaneous embedded steel, platforms, ladders, and handrails
- Fabrication and assembly of skids, modules, galleries, and other over-dimensional components
- Pipe supports
- CNC high-definition steel plate cutting >3” thick
- Stainless steel and alloy capabilities
- Non-destructive testing
Got questions about our services?
Contact us directly to set up a consultation to explore whether our services meet your needs.